Tuesday, February 24, 2009

On the mend...

Well, Coulby is doing much better now! He got through yet another illness here at home, to which I say, "YAY!!!!!" This one was a nasty cold, with a cough, major congestion, and a fever. Coulby was pretty miserable for the first few days, but seems to be getting back to normal now. The fact that he is playing with trains again is a sure sign that he is feeling better. Coulby is ALL about trains!

Shortly after Coulby got sick, so did Caroline. Same thing, but she managed it better than her big bro. She still has a cough and snotty nose, but is fine. Both my husband and I ended up with it, too. I cannot even breath out of my nose right now and need to blow my nose every second of the day. It is more annoying than anything! And I cannot tell you how many boxes of Kleenex we have emptied in the last week.

During all of this, I went away for a much needed weekend away to scrapbook! I felt a little reluctant to leave with Coulby just getting over an illness and Caroline starting with it, but I was assured everything would be under control at home without me. And it was. I checked in about ten million times, but everyone got through the weekend without a hitch. And I finally got myself caught up on some of my scrapbooking. I will post some of my completed pages in the next few days.

Thank you all for praying for Coulby and thinking of us while he was sick. It means a lot to have such support during difficult times.

I have posted the latest photo assignment below...BEFORE and AFTER. Mindy and I decided to use new or old photos and use software to bring them to their full potential...or try to! With Coulby being sick last week, and then going away for the weekend, I used old photos, but I hope you enjoy looking at them just the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment