Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Food for thought...

I love words. Mixing and matching words. Creating sentences. Organizing thoughts in writing. But what I love most is when words come together in just the right way to make a statement that leaves an impression. A quote. I LOVE great quotes. And when I came across this one, I felt like sharing. I find comfort in these words. Hope you will too!

"When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure."
~Peter Marshall

2 comments:

  1. behold...
    The diamond in the rough!

    We have faced some tough times in the past and have always weathered the storm together. I think this may be the worst storem yet, and the skies are dark and ominous. However, the most beautiful skies are always after a storm has cleared. I love you Murissa.

    Your Hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With some storms, even the strongest of trees fall. New ones take root and grow in its place. Life goes on and the world still turns.

    ReplyDelete