Saturday, January 31, 2009

Prayers for Corrigan

Corrigan needs your prayers. He is currently hospitalized at JH due to a metabolic episode that presented itself yesterday. Mindy spent much of her day at her local ER as they poked and prodded at Corrigan in order to test ammonia levels. Due to an elevated ammonia on the rise, he was transported via ambulance to Baltimore. There is no saying how long he will be hospitalized. These are the sad realities of this disorder.

Please keep Corrigan, as well as Mindy, Mark and Connor, in your thoughts and prayers. Pray for healing and a short hospital stay. The hospital experience is less than glamorous, and is emotionally and physically exhausting for baby and parents.

Such a sweet little boy, who has been through so much in his short life, Corrigan is one of the brave children living life with a UCD. Every time he goes into the hospital, I cannot help but feel the anguish I feel every time Coulby is hospitalized. And these kids are so brave! I know Corrigan will come out of the whole experience still smiling and making others smile!

I am thinking about you, little angel, and cannot wait until you are back in the comforts of your own home. Mindy, my dear friend, I am praying for you and yours, and you know I am available for whatever you need! God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment